The corporate communications and marketing department is responsible for the management of TETA communications and overall brand management. The department plays a key role in how stakeholders, employees and the public perceive TETA.
For the overall management of the TETA brand, Marketing and communications fulfils the following functions:
- Management of corporate communications across the organisation
- Development and implementation an integrated communication and digital strategy
- Management of stakeholder relations and outreach programmes
- Management of Public Relations, Media Liaison, monitoring and buying
- Brand management, reputation management and crisis communication
- Management of marketing communications and events