About TETA | Monitoring and Evaluation
Overview of the Programmes Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
- Consistent with the Government Wide Monitoring & Evaluation Policy Framework and Treasury regulations, TETA has formally established the Programmes Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (PM & E) and adopted the Monitoring & Evaluation framework.
- The aim of the TETA M&E framework is to establish a unified, coherent and integrated framework for monitoring and evaluation of performance and service delivery within the organisation.
- The primary focus of the TETA PM&E framework is on the performance and impact of TETA and its stakeholders.
- Consistence in performance monitoring measured periodically during the year and at the end of each year through a system of performance measures against predetermined targets.
PM&E Key Objectives and Framework
- To establish a unified, coherent & integrated framework for monitoring & evaluation of performance & service delivery in the TETA & its stakeholders
- To support regular audits of non-financial performance information in the organisation
- To establish systems and processes addressing the following:
- Integration of performance information structures and systems within existing management processes and systems;
- Definitions and technical standards of all the information collected by the institution;
- Processes for identifying, collecting, collating, verifying and storing information;
- Use of information in managing results;
- Publication of performance information.
- Sustained improvement in programme planning, budgeting and implementation management through enhanced evidence-based learning
- Evidence-based accountability to political & financial authorities & to the stakeholders
- Collection, analysis & use evidence-based monitoring information to inform, improve learning & results
- Capacity building initiatives to build capacity for TETA & foster a culture of governance & decision making which uses M&E information
Areas of PM&E
- Strategic planning process;
- Annual Performance Plan process ;
- Operational Plan process ;
- Stakeholder performance and service delivery;
- Supply Chain Performance,
- Periodic programmes and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Quarterly progress and Annual Reporting
- Administration of Ad Hoc projects/activities.
Unit Contact Details:
Manager - 0836261075
Administration - 0115777011